HW: Recent v Old / Poll

g.m.wright g.m.wright at TINYONLINE.CO.UK
Mon Nov 29 16:22:43 EST 1999

Subject: Re: HW: Recent v Old / Poll

1.  How old are you?
34

2.  How old were you when you first heard Hawkwind?
19

3.  What was the 1st HW album you heard?
Chronicle of the Black Sword, (I was/am heavily into Mike Moorcocks
books and was intrigued by the idea of a band doing an entire tour based on
his work)

4.  Was that the one that "Hooked-You"?
No, that was Angels of Death

5: what is your favourite HW album now?
It varies depending on my mood, but they all get a regular airing, I
particularly like listening to different live interpretations of the same
songs.

6: what HW album do you play the most?
It's the Business, Electric Tepee, California Brainstorm (sorry, can't
narrow it down beyond these three)

Geoff.

geoff wright
g.m.wright at tinyonline.co.uk