HW: Recent v Old / Poll

Jon jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Nov 29 17:59:21 EST 1999

>>> 1.  How old are you?

34

>>> 2.  How old were you when you first heard Hawkwind?

13 or 14. This would have been when you could get together with some
heads and play everything they had released in an evening. Every
weekend.

>>> 3.  What was the 1st HW album you heard?

Warrior

>>> 4.  Was that the one that "Hooked-You"?

Was it ever.  I was hooked from the minute the vocals start on Assault
and Battery. Instantly.

>>> 5: what is your favourite HW album now?

as an album, it probably still is Warrior. Man, I love that album.
Everyone's contribution is so distinctive. Dave's Demented Man, Nik's
Dying Seas etc. The magic band at the height of its powers.

>>> 6: what HW album do you play the most?

the only album I don't play most is the 1st one.
Everything else is about 1st equal. When I do the orders for the shop
and can get on my own for a while, I usually play 8 or 10 of them in an
afternoon.
--
Jon
obCD /  Various - A Lethal Dose of Hard Psyche (Arf! Arf!)