HW: Recent v Old / Poll

Andy.Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Mon Nov 29 18:19:49 EST 1999

Too bloody old!  40.

12, when "Silver Machine" came out.  "See yourself going by - the other side
of the sky!!!!"  Far out!

All the way through in one go, probably Astounding, down the youth club (!).
But Radio Caroline would play whole sides off of Space Ritual on a summer's
afternoon...

Well, Silver Machine was, really.  I heard Urban Guerilla once on Radio
Luxembourg, and I remember really looking forward to it.  But it was banned
before I could get a copy (at the time).  "Spirit of the Age," which
Caroline played several times a day that summer, sealed it for me.  And by
then I could afford to buy LPs so there was no stopping me!

Space Ritual, I guess.  Or perhaps Doremi.  Very soft spot for 25 Years On.
And PXR5's bloody good.  etc etc.

Lately, Epoch-Eclipse, but I go through spells...  It is the Business of the
Future to be Dangerous, quite a lot, but I've spun White Zone three or four
times this week.

-- Andy