HW: Recent v Old / Poll

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Mon Nov 29 15:56:07 EST 1999

At 14:59 29.11.1999 +0000, you wrote:
At 14:59 29.11.1999 +0000, you wrote:
>On Sun, 21 Nov 1999, Stephan Spiegel wrote:
>
>> I guess that this poll has a lot to do with your age, and the
>> very first HW LP (or CD to the "youngsters") that you were
>> exposed to.
>>
>> I think the next poll should be a little more refined.  Like...
>>
>> 1.  How old are you?

43

>> 2.  How old were you when you first heard Hawkwind?

c. 16

>> 3.  What was the 1st HW album you heard?

Prob. DoReMi if you mean whole album

>> 4.  Was that the one that "Hooked-You"?

Space Ritual

>> 5: what is your favourite HW album now?

Space Ritual

>> 6: what HW album do you play the most?

Xenon Codex & Palace Springs (They're back to back on a tape in the car)
But this is slightly artificial since my vinyl system is still in storage.

Cheers,
ChrisW

ObGame: Dungeon Keeper Gold (I'm just SOOOOO evil!)

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce