BOC/BRAIN: Albert Bouchard in magazine

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Mon Nov 29 17:53:59 EST 1999

perusing the racks  of musick mags, Modern Drummer had a "where are they
now ?" cavalcade w/ none other than Albert Bouchard in the ranks.
Lenthy=ish chunks of quote from A.Bouchard about what he's done and what
he's doing now. Also, a pic of him from the 80's I assume.

More to come later: "Review" of the '66 Breakout LP by MC-5 and Thunder
Express CD by the same group. Why? because I felt like it:)

rock and roll is dead (+ the two sampled yipping noises)
Jason