refined poll

Ketil Svendsen ketil.svendsen at FISKAREN.NHST.NO
Tue Nov 30 05:17:07 EST 1999

without adding my 2¢, i just had to answer this :-)
>I think the next poll should be a little more refined.  Like...
>1.  How old are you?
26
>2.  How old were you when you first heard Hawkwind?
oh.....19, maybe?
>3.  What was the 1st HW album you heard?
roadhawks
>4.  Was that the one that "Hooked-You"?
yup, it was - i mean, i still reckon it to be maybe the best "firt-timers"
introduction - to the lemmy-era hawkwind ...the period i like the best, beside the
calvert era. imo two very different approaches to the same music genre...