HW: Recent v Old / Poll

IAN ABRAHAMS ian at ABRAHAMSI.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon Nov 29 14:31:08 EST 1999

 1. How old are you?

36

2. How old were you when you first heard Hawkwind?

 17 or 18 I guess

 3. What was the 1st HW album you heard?

Live 1979 - my cousin always played it on the way to gigs and I loved Shot
Down and Spirit and investigated further!

 4. Was that the one that "Hooked-You"?

Quark Strangeness and Charm.  Bought it because it had Spirit of the Age on
it and couldn't believe how different it was from the Live 79 version

5. What is your favourite HW album now?

Astounding Sounds usually.  But tomorrow it might be Business of The Future
or Quark. It might even be Church of Hawkwind, but I don't think so  :)

6. What HW album do you play the most?

The latest one!

Ian
ian at abrahamsi.freeserve.co.uk