HW: Recent v Old / Poll

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Tue Nov 30 11:32:27 EST 1999

>1.  How old are you?

38

>2.  How old were you when you first heard Hawkwind?

16 (or maybe 15)

>3.  What was the 1st HW album you heard?

Hall of the Mountain Grill

I am a big fan of Michael Moorcock, and I had recently read
Time of the Hawklords.  I was browsing in what is still my
favorite record store and came across HotMG.  I didn't even
know Hawkwind was a real band, but bought the album on the
strength of the cover and the connection to Moorcock.

>4.  Was that the one that "Hooked-You"?

Yes.  I was hooked from the opening track.

>5.  What is your favourite HW album now?

HotMG.  But Warrior on the Edge of Time is a *damn* close second.

>6.  What HW album do you play the most?

HotMG.

Frank

--
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the
precipitate.         -- Steven Wright
        Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com
   phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240