HW: Recent v Old / Poll

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Tue Nov 30 13:01:50 EST 1999

1.  How old are you?
34
2.  How old were you when you first heard Hawkwind?
13

3.  What was the 1st HW album you heard?
I saw HW live before I heard anything by them.  I was a newly converted
Motorhead fan, when an evil, evil man who has cost me several thousand
pounds since said "Lemmy, he used to be in HW.  They're on tour just now.
Fancy going?"  Two weeks later on what was the 79 tour I saw HW live for
the first time.

For my 14th birthday I asked for and got Warrior On The Edge Of Time

4.  Was that the one that "Hooked-You"?
Warrior On The Edge Of Time

5.  What is your favourite HW album now?
Chronicle Of The Black Sword

6. what HW album do you play the most?
I tend to have a stack of compilations to hand in the CD player,
particularly the Griffin ones, but when I sit down at the turntable PXR5
always seems to end up 1st on the decks of dubiety

Stuart
Blessings and peace from Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The Underground
E-zine, freezine and online Record Store at http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com
PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK
"The way I keep in touch with the world is very gingerly, because the world
touches too hard"  Don Van Vliet
alternate url: http://members.tripod.com/~zeitgeist_scot