HW: Recent v Old / Poll

John H. McCartney scorch at TE-CATS.COM
Tue Nov 30 13:15:36 EST 1999

 1.  How old are you?

        41

 2.  How old were you when you first heard Hawkwind?

        18

 3.  What was the 1st HW album you heard?

        Warrior

 4.  Was that the one that "Hooked-You"?

        Yes. Well, actually I was hooked before I touched the album,
        because I saw a HotMG poster on the wall of the shop and
        thought "I *have* to hear this band!" Sadly they were out of
        HotMG but they *had* just got the *new* one in, Warrior...
        They rest, as they say, is history. (And I've finally got a
        copy of the HotMG poster!)

 5.  What is your favourite HW album now?

        Quark and Warrior swap positions regularly

 6.  What HW album do you play the most?

        See above

Little known Hawkwind fact: playing Psychedelic Warlords loudly while playing
video games signifigantly improves your score!

scorch