HW: Record Collector

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Tue Nov 30 12:55:18 EST 1999

In this months Web Watch Record Collector were looking at prog sides.  They
picked out 2 HW sites as being worthy of mention, so it's a round of
applause and big props to our very own Sonique and Age!

SAH
NP Supergrass - Moving (surprisingly addictive track from a band I have
hitherto had little time for)
Blessings and peace from Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The Underground
E-zine, freezine and online Record Store at http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com
PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK
"The way I keep in touch with the world is very gingerly, because the world
touches too hard"  Don Van Vliet
alternate url: http://members.tripod.com/~zeitgeist_scot