HW: Recent v Old / Poll

Jill jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Nov 30 18:03:07 EST 1999

1.  How old are you?

umm 40++

> 2.  How old were you when you first heard Hawkwind?

16

> 3.  What was the 1st HW album you heard?

Hawkwind - the first one.

4.  Was that the one that "Hooked-You?

sort of.   I was desperate to hear more and borrowed In Search of Space
from a friend of my brother and fell in love.....  with Hawkwind 8-)

5: what is your favourite HW album now?

In Search of Space or Space Bandits or the 25 years 4 CD set or It is
the Business of the Future To Be Dangerous

> 6: what HW album do you play the most?

ISoS or It is the Business of the Future

jill
Jill Strobridge <jill at theta-orionis.freeserve.co.uk> or
J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk