BOC: dem words dem words dem wild words heed the word of de cult...

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 1 04:17:53 EDT 1999

>From: Bolts of Ungodly Vision <js3619 at WIZVAX.NET>
>Subject: BOC: dem words dem words dem wild words heed the
>word of de  cult...

>And lyrics about the times in which they
>were written were never a trademark of BOC. For me, those "Golden Days"
>were most imp[reessive in that the lyrical content of the songs did
>notdescribe anything we could think of as relating to everyday life (well,
>the angst  of Death Valley Nights or "In Thee's" nostalgia might be
>exceptions). After all our world is not "redeemed by a country song", nor
>full of silverfish imperatrixes(?), harvesters of eyes or diz-Busters.

Hmmmm.  A two-fold reply for this one I think.  Firstly, a deal of the
non-Immaginos portion of BOC's early work _was_ based in reality, allbeit a
beautifully different perspective on it.
For example Transmaniacon MC?  Career of Evil?  Don't Fear the Reaper?  This
Ain't the Summer of Love?  The Came the Last Days of May?
All real world stuff, just from the other person's point of view.
And secondly, if my understanding of the term is right, my life is full of
Diz-Busters, well one any way tho' she's not blonde.

I thank you.
Chris.