BOC: dem words dem words dem wild words heed the word of de cult...

Darnell Buffington greatsunjester at YAHOO.COM
Fri Oct 1 08:12:17 EDT 1999

--- Bolts of Ungodly Vision <js3619 at WIZVAX.NET> wrote:
For me, those "Golden Days" were most imp[reessive in
that the lyrical content of the songs did not describe
anything we could think of as relating to everyday
life (well, the angst  of Death Valley Nights or "In
Thee's" nostalgia might be exceptions).
<<<>>>>
Jason, that's a great point. When BOC's lyrics start
making sense without either a great imagination or
hallucinogenics, its time to be scared.
GSJ