Freevibe.com

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Fri Oct 8 18:55:46 EDT 1999

At 09:16 07.10.1999 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]

Amen to that: while I'm by no means a walking pharmacopoeia, I know enough
to recognize the many downright lies told by these "moral crusaders".  I
could rightly be accused of having been irresponsible on occasion, but I am
still perfectly capable of carrying out my work in (sometimes) very high
pressure environments where system downtime can be costed in 7 figures.  I
fear the ignorance and misinformation that I feel endangers my children as
much as it "protects" them - and hope they have the sense to ask me
meaningful questions when the time comes.

Rant over.

ChrisW

P.S. Cross your fingers for me folks...interview tomorrow!

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce