HW : Fw: Borders.com Order Shipment Notification

Stephan Spiegel spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET
Sun Oct 10 12:31:54 EDT 1999

Saw this on Borders, and it said "Ships Immediately".  And by golly it did!
Will get it in a few days...But I thought this was going to take a while to
hit
the stores?  It can't be HAWKVP2CD ?  Can it?  Wish the "Doctor" would
diagnose this symptom ....  I'm feeling funny

Hawkman
www.intplsrv.net/hawkman