OFF: bloooooze and thievery

Brian Halligan bthalligan at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Oct 12 17:39:51 EDT 1999

>> Abso-****ing-lutely: GT may not have been a great originator, but he WAS a
>> damn fine interpreter, and the man in the snakeskin boots gave me (& '00s
>> of others) a really great night out at Rock City - one of the
>> best shows at
>> one of the best venues of the period, period!
>
>Not to mention the Thanksgiving '86 show in Charlotte, one of the finest
>live shows in my memory.  (*And* he told the "northern girls/southern girls"
>joke. ;)

Anyone who can tour all 50 states in 50 days has to be worth something.

Of course, Def Leppard played three continents in a day (or something along
those lines).  So I withdrawl my previous observiation....

Brian
obSong> Bad to the Bone (an original GT tune, BTW)