tBS: Piece of Work

Brian Halligan bthalligan at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Oct 13 08:47:36 EDT 1999

Torgo writes:
>Anyone else get their copy of "Piece of Work"? I got mine yesterday and it
>hasn't left the player yet. Look for a review of it, coming to a Boc-l near
>you.

Hi Torgo.  I ordered mine through the Artist Shop and they don't have it
listed as being in yet.  I hope that means they just haven't updated the
site.  I'm hoping to get the Bevis Frond live album today in the mail, so
it would make my day perfect if PoW came too.

>First impressions of it are damn good. It sounds much like Box of Hammers,
>with some wonky twists.

Aren't the wonky twists what the Surgeons are all about? :-)

>I can almost hear Jason running to the mailbox. :^)

Better than running after the UPS truck and finding he'd have to wait
another week for his King Crimson 30year Remaster CD.... (Hi J!)

Brian