HW: dates and places

Stephen Lindsey stephen at SPATIALWARE.COM
Wed Oct 13 17:21:07 EDT 1999

> 14  Croydon - Fairfield Hall - 0181 681 0821 - £11 & £13
>
> I am told by the band that Nik and Simon House will be joining for all dates
> and Harvey is support and guesting with the band

So you UK'ers get to see Nik and the boyz back together again, while we
survive on memories of Strange Daze '97.....   Well you're in for a treat
thats all I can say. Niks playings never been better IMHO.

Talking of which, I was curious what people on the far side of the pond thought
of
the Strange Daze '97 CD. (Come on you must have it by now right ?)  Both the
HW/Nik bits and also all those wonderful other Space Rock bands we have which
have never  been within a thousand miles of the UK.

Cheers,
Steve L