OFF: BOC-L tape trade 1999

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Wed Oct 27 12:20:06 EDT 1999

Is, amazingly enough, alive!

Many months after Tape No 2 arrived, No 3 popped through the door.
Unfortunately, it turned out to be Russell Halls "The Sound of Man's
Laughter or A Big Waste of Magnetic Medium":-)  Sir, you are a bad man!

Gottalove: Upper Crust, Spinal Tap, 2NU, Oingo Boingo, Frank Zappa, Red
Peters, The Fools, Jimmy Buffet, The Fools, Fred Wedlock, Four Postmen,
Garage Dogs

Gottahate: Weird Al Yankovic, Kip Adotta, 2NU, Ray Stevens, Monty Python,
Gryphon, Art of Noise, Tom Lehrer, Mike Cross

For those who don't know what I'm taking about the tracklistings are still
at the URL below, on the Bitter Wind section.

Gekke, it'll be on it's way soon.

Stuart
NP Faithless: Irreverence

Blessings and peace from all at;
Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The Underground - e-zine and freezine
http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com  alternate url:
http://members.tripod.com/~zeitgeist_scot
PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK
"The way I keep in touch with the world is very gingerly, because the world
touches too hard"  Don Van Vliet