OFF: Atari Teenage Riot

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Thu Oct 28 04:43:19 EDT 1999

> ...were immense fun tonight!!!  Very loud white noise always goes down well
> here!  ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Do catch 'em!

Indeed they were. Don't expect to be able to hum along though, its basically
80 minutes of shouting and strobe lights over a maelstrom of white noise and
beats. I don't think I'm giving much away there. :-)

Highlight was them doing the Slayer sampled 'No Remorse - I wanna
DIIIEEEEEEE!!!!', and Alec Empire doing the rock star wanker routine. Amusing,
just be sure to see it for what it really is.

> ObPhoto: the one in _Piece of Work_ where Albert and Deborah have their
> Nethawks t-shirts on :)

Yes I'm reasonably chuffed at that. Worth buying I think!

Tim