OFF: Faithless - Reverence/Irreverence

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Thu Oct 28 10:09:49 EDT 1999

>>Stuart
>>NP Faithless: Irreverence
>
>How's it compare with "Sunday 8PM" - is it worth having both?

I would say so! Especially as the 2CD version is lurking about the shops,
although you wouldn't know from the cover.  So it's Reverence" and
"Irreverence" for your £14.99.  And life is not complete without the remix
of "Insomnia".
And just to make matters worse I've had to buy "Sunday 8PM" again for the
bonus "Saturday 3AM" remix CD (with a tremendous remix of "God Is A DJ".

Stuart
NP: Faithless - If Lovin' You Is Wrong (from "Reverence")
Blessings and peace from all at;
Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The Underground - e-zine and freezine
http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com  alternate url:
http://members.tripod.com/~zeitgeist_scot
PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK
"The way I keep in touch with the world is very gingerly, because the world
touches too hard"  Don Van Vliet