Brain Surgeons Update

Chip Hart chip at PCC.COM
Mon Sep 13 12:51:36 EDT 1999

Bolts of Ungodly Vision spoke:
> Pardon me while i go through a short stint of envy and excessive drool.
> (turn green, now not green). Otherwise I'm glad to hear it's enjoyable

        I wish I could give more details, but I don't remember any of
        the song titles at this point.

        More info:

        - There are a number of "Billy" tracks and "Pete" tracks.

        - Al should post some information about how Billy's health
        affected the music they made.  For example, Billy used a
        different guitar on one track and it changes the song as a
        result.

        - There is quite a mix of musicians from track to track (i.e.,
        on this song, it's Al and Deb on rhythm, Deb playing a slide
        lead, and one of Pete's solos).  I've tried to convince Deb+Al
        that they need to put that information in the CD booklet,
        because WE CARE.  Deb doesn't like it, apparently, but in an
        effort to make her a "real guitarist" :-), Al might do it this
        time.

--
Chip Hart                           *                        chip @ pcc.com
Physicians's Computer Company       *              http://www.pcc.com/~chip