BRAIN/SWU: news and things that rock in the night

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Tue Sep 21 12:51:33 EDT 1999

Subject: Yes, we have no bannas!
Date: Fri, 10 September 1999 08:06 PM EDT
From: <A HREF="aol://3548:AltBouch">AltBouch</A>

We sold out of Roter videos but we'll make some more I guess because there
are orders. But we're expecting to send out PoW orders next week as soon as
possible. As usual we've had delays getting stuff from the pressing plant and
they forgot things that had to be included so now it's next week. We're doing
a small run of Roter vids as well to cover immediate demand within the week.
Personally I'm ready to start working on some new tunes. Not to
say that PoW isn't great, listening to it compared to our other albums I'd
have to say that to my ear it is by far our best sounding album. It even
sounds a little commercial despite the fact that that was the last thing on
our minds when we recorded it. I'm really curious to know what you'all think
when you get to hear it.

---And: