OFF: Deep Purple: Concerto for Group and Orchestra

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Sat Sep 25 07:15:01 EDT 1999

I'll let you know when I get back 'cos it hasn't happened yet.

Deep Purple
Concerto For Group & Orchestra (+ special guests)
Royal Albert Hall, London 25 & 26 September
The second Deep Purple Appreciation Society convention will be held at
Imperial College, London (5 mins from Albert Hall) on the afternoon of 26
September, slap in the middle of Purples 2 historic gigs. Tickets are £6.50
each (restricted to DPAS members + guest). Ticket details and membership
details can be found at http://www.purplepeople.co.uk

NP Iced Earth - Something Wicked This Way Comes
Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The Underground - e-zine and freezine
http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com
alternate url: http://members.tripod.com/~zeitgeist_scot
PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK
"The way I keep in touch with the world is very gingerly, because the world
touches too hard"  Don Van Vliet