BRAIN: live at Living Room

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Tue Apr 4 18:57:19 EDT 2000

>Albert Bouchard wrote:
>
>> tBS are playing our first acoustic gig ever and our first gig in over a
>> year and a half at the Living Room NYC on Friday April 14th at 11pm.
>
>The address is 84 Stanton Street and the phone number is 212-533-7237

Sounds like fun. Unfortunately, NYC's beyond my concert range and I can't
afford to spend the weekend down there sightseeing (just paid my taxes...)
Anybody from BOC-L going to be there to give an audience perspective of the
gig?

What's the word on Peter? Will he be a part of tBS's future, or has he
decided to do his own thing? I know he wasn't on PoW much, and it still has
some of my favorite Surgeons tunes. So, if you guys are going to keep
making music as a 4 piece (with guests) it'll be cool to see how that sound
evolves.

Any hints on whether any of these acoustic tunes will find their way to a
live album? ;-)

Brian

-----
Brian Halligan