Doremi Fasol Latido on CD?

Thomas Guy Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Wed Apr 5 07:41:18 EDT 2000

Ian,

Yes it is on CD!  Try the Cleopatra original CD, or the EMI re-mastered
re-issue, with extra relevant tracks, and a digipak fold-out cover!

And VERY BIG welcome to the list!

Best wishes,

Guy Thomas

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   Ian Rosen [mailto:shmucking at YAHOO.COM]
                Sent:   05 April 2000 05:50
                To:     BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
                Subject:        HW:  Doremi Fasol Latido on CD?

                Is Doremi Fasol Latido available on CD?

                It's my favorite Hawkwind album and I have it on
                vinyl. But don't have it on CD.

                By the way, this is my first message on this list.
                I'm a big-time Hawkwind fan.  I have two of their
                concerts on tape:  both in LA from the early 90's.  I
                got into Hawkwind from my liking for the group
                Motorhead.  Hawkwind is awesome!

                Glad to be on board the Hawkwind spaceship.  I'm
                looking forward to getting spaced out with you all.

                Ian