OFF: Buying Mags On-line (Shameless Self Promotion)

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Sun Apr 16 11:56:32 EDT 2000

In my eternal quest to make a living I'd like to let you know that you can
now buy stacks of magazines on-line at;
http://www.fabmags.co.uk/members/zeitgeist
including
a.. BEATLES BOOK
b.. RECORD COLLECTOR
c.. ROLLING STONE
d.. MOJO
e.. Q
f.. SELECT
g.. MELODY MAKER
h.. NME NEW MUSICAL EXPRESS
i.. BEAT, THE
j.. BLUES & SOUL
k.. ELVIS MONTHLY
l.. SPIN
m.. CLASSIC ROCK
n.. KERRANG
o.. TERRORIZER
p.. METAL HAMMER
q.. METAL EDGE
r.. COUNTRY MUSIC PEOPLE
s.. FROOTS

You can use your credit card to ship anywhere worldwide, tkae out
subscriptions etc.  All secure server etc.

Yours back into plotting world domination mode.

Stuart
NP: Grant Langston - All This & Pecan Pie

t.. Blessings and peace from; Zeitgeist, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK
"A man without love is no man at all, just a cold, bitter wind passing by"

http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com
http://www.stuarthamilton.co.uk