HW: Wind Of Change

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sat Apr 22 14:21:17 EDT 2000

Stuart says...

>Flicknife FLS021 Picture sleeve
>Wind Of Change b/w Outside The Law
>Line up Huw, Rob Rawlinson - bass, John Clark - drums
>Blessings and peace from Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The Underground

Oh, well that explains where the studio OtL (on the first Best of F&R disc)
came from!

But is 'Wind of Change' a cover of the HW track of the same name?  And is it
studio or that crappy live stuff?  And who plays the Simon H. violin melody?

I'm gonna have to hear this someday...I guess it doesn't appear on any
CD...wonder why it didn't get put on the F&R Rarities thingy?

So it looks like three 1983 LLG studio tracks were made then...
Outside the Law
Working Time
Wind of Change (maybe)

Wonder why it was never finished?