OFF: Anathema (was sucking metallica - yuk!)

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Wed Apr 26 12:00:44 EDT 2000

I've got to jump in on this one having been a fan of Anathema from the days
of "Pentecost III".  If I had to recommend one of their albums as an example
of their superb doom/Pink Floyd crossover it would have to be "Eternity"
which would easily be in my top 20 rock albums.  And not just because of the
Roy Harper cover with spoken intro by the man himself:-)  "The Silent
Enigma" is also excellent, but they do appear to have gone off the boil a
bit recently.

Stuart
NP Uriah Heep - Different Worlds

Blessings and peace from; Zeitgeist, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK

"A man without love is no man at all, just a cold, bitter wind passing
by"

http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com
http://www.stuarthamilton.co.uk