OFF: Fushitsusha/GYBE/Meltzer Book

Richard Lockwood rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM
Fri Apr 28 03:55:15 EDT 2000

Well, if you want to catch Mr Gilham, we know where he'll be on the 22nd...

:-)

Cheers,

R.
----- Original Message -----
From: ciwsolutions <ciwsolutions at BREATHEMAIL.NET>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2000 1:25 AM
Subject: OFF: Fushitsusha/GYBE/Meltzer Book

This should certainly be of interest to a few folks - though once again I'm
too skint!

Advertised in the latest issue of "The Wire":

FUSHITSUSHA
ONLY UK Concert

"The heaviest, most exciting band in the Japanese underground music
scene.  'Effective, spooky, disembodied and paralysingly loud.' - New York
Times"

Monday 22nd May, 7:30 p.m.
The Garage, London
£12 advance
Info: 0208 963 0940

Also, same issue has huge Godspeed You Black Emperor article/interview,
reviews of Cope's "Cornucopea" at the South Bank & "A Whore Just Like The
Rest: The Music Writings Of Richard Meltzer"

ChrisW