OFF: Fushitsusha/GYBE/Meltzer Book

Fri Apr 28 04:54:39 EDT 2000

Uh - this is the first I heard of it!

Sounds good though!

BTW, two interesting books just turned up from Amazon - Mike Moorcock's KING
OF THE CITY, and the aforementioned Meltzer A WHORE JUST LIKE THE REST.  And
Mr Mick Farren finally sent me the copy of BARBARIAN PRINCES he promised
last year... ;)

-- Andy

mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com; http://www.andy.gilham.btinternet.co.uk