HW:HIGH TIDE:Interesting Times

M S Wright m.s.wright at READING.AC.UK
Fri Apr 28 04:50:40 EDT 2000

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, Jon Jarrett wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, Filip Vanhuyse wrote:
> > ....High Tide .....
> >    Only 2 members: TONY HILL:lead/rhythm,12-string & bass
> > guitars,vocals SIMON HOUSE:violin,mandolin,keyboards,bassguitar,drum
> > programming,engineering & production
>
>         Had heard of it: I believe it dates to 1989, though where I got
> the information from I couldn't tell you; possibly Delerium's old
> psychedelic archive. Hadn't realised it was just they two though. They had
> another similar one out a few years later called _Reason of Success_,
> from 1990,

In fact Reason of Success has 5 tracks on it, one of which has House. The
line up is
Garage Gods, Hill, House, Theaker
Elephant Trails, Hill, Theaker, Dave Tomlin (violin)
The Whid, Hill, Pavli, Theaker
Raga Misra, Hill, Tomlin, Android Funnel (bass), Theaker
Turn YOurself Down, Hill, Pavli, Tomlin, Theaker

and my copy is on World Wide Records.

Mike w