OFF: friend of mine is flogging a stereo

Tue Aug 1 14:47:05 EDT 2000

        Dear Folks,
                    normally I wouldn't soil BOC-L with even pseudo-
commercial mail but a friend of mine is trying to clear stuff out and
amongst it is a complete hi-fi set-up, components specified below. I
thought it might be good enough to interest any UK audiophiles so if
you're interested, give the bloke an e-mail (I'm sorry about his e-mail
address :-) and tell him I sent you. Right, I'll shut up now, yours,
                                                                     Jon
--
 |  Jon Jarrett (01223 741219)           jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk
 | ======================================================================|
 | "Zeron Gamma Two continuum entropy control parameters - AFFIRMATIVE!" |

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 15:51:34 +0100
From: NYB <psicological at ic24.net>
To: Jon Jarrett <jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
Subject: Re: vinyl junkies

<original content snipped>

Could well be. It's an Aiwa separates system from 1985 (I think) - LX50
record player, TX110 tuner, MX90 amplifier, and FX50 tape deck all in the
system rack it came with. We have a Yamaha CD player as well, but I think my
brother wants it.

If you post this info tell them to send me the mail directly, mentioning
that it was your post they saw it on - that way I'll know they're OK....

cheerz
SRV