OFF: Swap tape 2000

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Wed Aug 2 04:11:16 EDT 2000

To answer some points raised -

- I guess CD-Rs are OK. Hopefully there's only a small percentage of folks out
there who wouldn't be able to play them somehow (while I find my CD player can
be a bit fickle about 'em, the PC copes).

- Transatlantic / Autrailasian postage costs. Well, I guess there's probably a
few hard working salarymen on the list who could probably put up with the cost
of shipping a tape overseas. If you are prepared to do this then add a note
when you mail me to sign up.

- tape information. Whether you put you name on the tape is entirely optional,
though it might be a good idea to put an email address on so you can
enthuse/hassle the source person as you wish. Whether you include artist/track
information is also optional - I believe the original idea was perhaps to not
list artists too prominently, to promote the idea of 'listening without
prejudice'. Do at least keep a note of the information about your own tape in
case somebody really wants to know.

Tim

Tim