Hawkwind / Mazda

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Thu Aug 3 15:43:32 EDT 2000

On Thu, 3 Aug 2000 20:17:53 BST, Michael Crook <m.j.crook at TALK21.COM> wrote:
>The version of Silver Machine used on the advert seems to have
>a few extra 'swirly bits' in it which are absent from the '72
>7" single. Does anyone know if these have these been added for
>the advert, or were they removed from the single?

Heh heh ... just when Mike thought he had the codex up-to-date.

If there actually is a difference, then I *really* want to see the
commercial.  Someone's gonna have to get a video shipped over to this side
of the pond (and here's an idea: how about screening it at Strange Daze
between bands after the sun goes down?  THAT would be cool, and I'm sure
that with the lightshow, Jim has the technology)

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com