OFF: Ted Nugent - this ones for Mike

Dan Witt lwitt1 at USWEST.NET
Sat Aug 19 13:27:52 EDT 2000

Well, arm any adult that's able to handle the weapon, isn't a crook,
isn't nuts, and yes things get much safer.  BTW 34 states allow this,
and it's a good idea.

As for Nugent I hope he was talking about the principal or teachers
having access to guns, not students.  It's hard to imagine him saying
arm the kids.