OFF: Ted Nugent - this ones for Mike

Sat Aug 19 13:54:56 EDT 2000

Tell you what, they could have coin-op gun-dispensers in every school.
That'd cut down the number of shootings, no trouble.

-- Andy

mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com; http://www.andy.gilham.btinternet.co.uk

http://www.netsounds.com/zeitgeist
Blessings and peace from; Zeitgeist, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK

"A man without love is no man at all, just a cold, bitter wind passing by"
http://www.zeitgeist-scot.co.uk - home to the e-zine