Stairway to the Stars? Was: BOC: HW: Apold info on Moorcocktrack s

Jean Lansford lansford at VNET.NET
Mon Aug 21 20:21:08 EDT 2000

On Mon, 21 Aug 2000, Zebulon Mysterioso wrote:

>Now there's a thing.  What do you say to your biggest hero after the best
>show of your life.........................that he or she hasn't heard one
>thousand times before?

Um, "Your music has always meant a great deal to me. Thank you." is
usually appreciated, no matter how many times they've heard it.

[snip]

>What a dilemma.  I always just end up trying not to spoil a perfect moment
>and go home with a smile and ringing ears.
>
>Not like the time I got incredibly drunk and ran up to the stage to shout
>"Thank for then and thank you for now!" at Peter Green (of the original
>Fleetwood Mac) until before the bouncers ejected me.
>Only for me to sneak back in with my backstage pass and do it all over
>again.
>>sigh< only young once.

A huge regret from my misspent first go-round in college is the BOC
show in Nashville TN where we got lost trying to get out of the
auditorium and ended up in the middle of the backstage buffet. Our
collective nerve gave out before anyone showed up.

Jean Lansford
lansford at vnet.net