BOC: Songs that Set the Hook (was: Re: So long and thanks for all the hawks)

Jean Lansford lansford at VNET.NET
Fri Aug 25 12:26:28 EDT 2000

On Thu, 24 Aug 2000, "Ted Jackson jr." <tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU>
wrote:

>This is tough, as there are 2 categories for me:  best performance
>vs. songs that originally hooked me on the band--in fact that might be
>another thread...

So let's start it.

For me, the first song I heard was Last Days of May. Unfortunately,
KDF rarely told you who the bands were, so the first album I bought
was AOF, just because the cover art was cool. I never looked back.

But if I had to pick one song, it would be...

The Revenge of Vera Gemini.

Jean Lansford
lansford at vnet.net