HW: 1970 - 1980 Video/film footage - what is out there?

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE
Fri Dec 1 16:56:31 EST 2000

Hi Doug

At 13:15 01.12.2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Thanks for the info, Bernhard!

Its a pleasure for me if I can help you!!

>Mind if I ask a couple questions ... ?

Yeah, no problem

>>>1977 tour audience no sound
>>Newcastle, 19.09.1976 (I've got that one)
>>Newcastle, 20.09.1977 (I've got that one)

>Could the first one be the one that Mick Crook's friend saw (two >drummers)?

I am not sure. The footage is not very good

>How long are the above two clips?

Each clip is about 10 minutes long

>Is it possible to tell what songs are performed from Bob's >costumes
("Steppenwolf" or "Hassan i Sahba" would be
>pretty obvious, I'd think ... not sure about some of the other >tracks
from that era)?

I am sure that "Hassan" is performed on both videos

>>London  26.04.1985 (I've got that one)

>Is this the TV performance of "The Right Stuff" (and "Dream >Worker"
IIRC)from E.C.T that Mark Kelly referred to in his >message?

HAWKWIND played:

- right stuff
- angels of death

cheers