HW: 1970 - 1980 Video/film footage - what is out there?

Alasdair Macdonald alimac at NETCOMUK.CO.UK
Fri Dec 1 19:58:28 EST 2000

Some of the Bolan TV shows have been repeated on one of the UK
satellite channels on (I think) Sunday mornings (8:30am I think it
was), possibly UK Gold. Doesn't seem to be running now.

Alasdair

--
Page me online: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1573250
Send me E-mail Express direct to my screen: 1573250 at pager.mirabilis.com