HW: Alan Davey 2 X 7"

J D Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK
Sat Dec 2 16:52:29 EST 2000

 Hi,
In addition to all the Davey / Bedouin CDs recently listed, don't forget the double 7" vinyl released by Brian Tawn, back in about 87.
I think it went under the title of The Elf EP.
I've not got the Elf & Hawk CD, but it's quite possible that all the songs appeared on that too.
I seem to remember that all instruments were played by Alan.
It's got an orange and black sort of wrap around sleeve.
Haven't played mine for years now, so if anybody's deparate for it, mine's up for grabs.
Send me an E-mail with offer.
Cheers,
Jez