Completism

starfield starfield at SUPANET.COM
Sun Dec 3 14:27:55 EST 2000

Here's one I'd like the answer to.

Some years ago, about 1992 I guess, there used to be a guy called Ande who lived in Bridgwater who dealt in Hawkwind stuff.

One of the items he had for sale once was a 7" single called "Oh my Fingers They Do Ache", which apparently was a version of "British Tribal Music" but with vocals.

Anybody know anything about this?

Also regarding HW film footage, remember the BBC Michael Moorcock program which featured a clip of HW playing Silver Machine?  Can someone tell me if that was the TOTP clip, or am I right in thinking the clip was a different one featuring two drummers?

Captain Bl at ck.