Completism

david hall dave at PARMA29.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Dec 3 16:12:03 EST 2000

No it was the SM clip from TOTP

Dave
    -----Original Message-----
    From: starfield <starfield at SUPANET.COM>
    To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
    Date: 03 December 2000 20:40
    Subject: Completism

    Here's one I'd like the answer to.

    Some years ago, about 1992 I guess, there used to be a guy called Ande who lived in Bridgwater who dealt in Hawkwind stuff.

    One of the items he had for sale once was a 7" single called "Oh my Fingers They Do Ache", which apparently was a version of "British Tribal Music" but with vocals.

    Anybody know anything about this?

    Also regarding HW film footage, remember the BBC Michael Moorcock program which featured a clip of HW playing Silver Machine?  Can someone tell me if that was the TOTP clip, or am I right in thinking the clip was a different one featuring two drummers?

    Captain Bl at ck.