HW: 1970 - 1980 Video/film footage - what is out there?

Bill & Cynthia freeaqua at IINET.NET.AU
Mon Dec 4 08:01:45 EST 2000

  I can remember waaaay back on Australian TV - about 1976/77 - there used to be a music request show called JTK. This show used to run for about 15 minutes, just before the news and someone requested a Hawkwind song. The song was Silver Machine and it was done live. Was this the Silver Machine pro? I wonder if the ABC would still have a copy of it?

  Bill

      London 1970 - thirty minutes (no sound) pro?
      Isle Of Wight - 5 seconds + ? pro
      Silver Machine pro
      Space Ritual (b&w) - rumoured - no sightings
      1974 Scandanavian pro
      1977 tour audience no sound
      1977 Marc Bolan TV show
      1980 German TV

      Can anyone expand on this? And, now on bended knee, can anyone do me a copy of the 1977 live stuff.

      Dave