OT: Rush (mostly Brainstorm)

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Thu Dec 7 10:52:32 EST 2000

Andrew Apold wrote:
> Hey, everyone has got to have their pet dislikes.  I was never all that
> fond of 'Brainstorm'.  About the only version of it I ever liked was the
> one on Live '79.  See?  And I can't stand 'Watching the Grass Grow'.
> Nothing against Nik, mind you, just, well, never got those two.

I'm so glad to hear you say that. I figured that I was the only one who
wasn't fond of Brainstorm. For me, I think it mostly has to do with Nik's
atrocious vocals. I really enjoy the Live '79 version, as well as the In
Your Area version, minus the "jump up and down" foolishness.

Brian
obRushRiff> Stick it Out

--
Brian Halligan