HW: 1970 - 1980 Video/film footage - what is out there?

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun Dec 10 09:26:49 EST 2000

It still ranks as being the best version of The Right Stuff that I have
heard. I desperately tried to record it by holding a portable mono radio
cassette recorder in front of the TV speaker - crap results.

Also, I think this was the first time I heard that extended intro to
Angels of Death when Huw did his little noodling solo before the main
riff started. Does anyone know exactly when this intro was introduced?

Mark