[BOCL] HW: a question of past members

Sun Dec 10 17:01:47 EST 2000

On Sun, 10 Dec 2000, Kirsten Procter wrote:

> A recent post from a newsgroup I'm a regular reader / starter of HW
> threads on[1] -

        How entirely confusing. After Keith Hale left in 1980 there was no
new keyboardist until Frederick Reeves the Earl of Essex in 1983, because
as Dave says in the _Sonic Attack_ liner, "Harvey and me could do it". Or
am I wrong? My initial conclusion would be that whoever this extra member
was he was so awful that Dave decided they'd be better off without a
keyboard player :-)

        N.B. also that Twink above is not *the* Twink but another one who
roadied on the 1980 tour and got dragged in to take over from Keith
Hale. I believe he also played with Mother Gong though I can't remember
where I thought I'd found this out. Anyone else shed any light on
this? Yours,
             Jon

     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)       jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk