HW: finest moments

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Tue Dec 12 20:36:08 EST 2000

My single finest moment (studio) is Dave Brock's lead guitar on 7 X 7.

My finest moment live (on record) is the 75 Watchfield section of "You
Shouldn't Do That"

My finest moment seeing the band was the first time in 1989 in
Cambridge,  MA. It was literally a dream come true. It was my first time
being exposed to other Hawkfans; I thought I was the only one!
Chris